wee-wee on the lawn

Hello,
Will urine damage grass? I seem to remember reading that urine is a good fertiliser ?
Thanks
On Sat, 7 Jun 2008 12:16:45 +0100, "dido22"

wee-wee will KILL the grass.

Both people and dogs urine contain uric salt. Google "uric salt" and "grass".
--
Dave

"Dioclese" <NONE> wrote in message

fertilized it.

Mine too. It has never died where I whizzed on it - just got greener & thicker. But then I never take the 1st of the morning whizz on the lawn either, which is probably a lot more concentrated. I think that is the key. Dog's urine is always deeper in color from concentration.
Red