Web site for landscape plant selection?

Anyone know of a good online source for landscape plant selection? I have to believe there's a site somewhere where you can enter your zone and then some other attributes of the plants you're after (full sun, growth rate, mature size, etc.) and it would list plants that fit the criteria.

Reply to
<nowhere

I R Baboon

Unfortunately no. If I find one or if someone identifies one for me I will post it in this group.

Reply to
<nowhere

Here's one for the Upper Midwest, hardiness zones 3, 4, & 5:

Carol

Reply to
Carol

wrote in news:G%fEe.43$3p2.4@trndny04:

folks have been a wonderful source for me here in NC.

Reply to
Buck B. Nekkid