Web site for landscape plant selection?

Anyone know of a good online source for landscape plant selection? I have to believe there's a site somewhere where you can enter your zone and then some other attributes of the plants you're after (full sun, growth rate, mature size, etc.) and it would list plants that fit the criteria.
did you ever find a site like this? if so, can you share?

Unfortunately no. If I find one or if someone identifies one for me I will post it in this group.

Here's one; see below (switching to bottom-posting).
snipped-for-privacy@noplace.com wrote:

Here's one for the Upper Midwest, hardiness zones 3, 4, & 5: http://www.midwestlandscapeplants.org/index.cfm
Carol

http://www.plantdelights.com
These folks have been a wonderful source for me here in NC.