voles & moles

Is there something I can apply to the lawn to get rid of these bastards????

-- bc

Reply to
Boots Crofoot

I got just the deal for you. Check out the 2nd entry in my blog.

Srgnt Billko

In my experience, no. I've tried products that get rid of grubs - the theory being: no food, no moles. No luck. I've tried "anti mole sprays". Supposedly a repellent. No luck.

The only sure method is to trap the little suckers.

KB

Reply to
Kyle Boatright

Reply to
Peter Pan

I shoved a lit road flare down a mole hole. The little bastard was just dying to get out.

Reply to
dave