voles & moles

Is there something I can apply to the lawn to get rid of these bastards????
-- bc
-

I got just the deal for you. Check out the 2nd entry in my blog. http://360.yahoo.com/srgntbilko

In my experience, no. I've tried products that get rid of grubs - the theory being: no food, no moles. No luck. I've tried "anti mole sprays". Supposedly a repellent. No luck.
The only sure method is to trap the little suckers.
KB
I had a problem with them a few years ago, I went to the local Agway and got a vibrating stick and stuck it in the ground..My problem was gone after that

I shoved a lit road flare down a mole hole. The little bastard was just dying to get out.