Vocabulary for Garden Planter?

My backyard has a roughly twenty foot long, roughly 3.5 feet high and two feet wide, ostensibly adobe and brick-constructed "planter." It holds dirt so of course I can plant flowers, tomatoes, whatever in it.
What's the proper name for this trough-like planter?
Elle said:

Raised bed.
--

Eggs

-A little bit of pain never hurt anyone
Eggs, Thank you.

Elle said:

You're welcome. I think you may have been looking for a more "specific" answer, due to the materials (and perhaps, location). If there is such an answer, I sure wouldn't know it, sorry. But, bottom line, a raised bed is what it is. =)
--

Eggs

-By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.