Vocabulary for Garden Planter?

My backyard has a roughly twenty foot long, roughly 3.5 feet high and two feet wide, ostensibly adobe and brick-constructed "planter." It holds dirt so of course I can plant flowers, tomatoes, whatever in it.

What's the proper name for this trough-like planter?

Reply to
Elle

Raised bed.

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

Eggs, Thank you.

"Eggs Zachtly" wrote

Reply to
Elle

You're welcome. I think you may have been looking for a more "specific" answer, due to the materials (and perhaps, location). If there is such an answer, I sure wouldn't know it, sorry. But, bottom line, a raised bed is what it is. =)

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly