verdone extra usage

Hi
first time post - so take it easy on me. After 3 years of owning my own place I figured I should get the lawn in a better state. The lawn was full of weeds, mainly dandelions.
Using the concentrated verdone extra solution in a watering can, they look fairly dead now (treated 4 days ago). Lying flat and gorged (I beleive the hormonal treatment makes them grow faster than they can sustain).
Question is, do I mow the lawn and leave them to dissapear on their own. Or do I have to purchase a special removal tool (to get root out)?
cheers
BF
--
bigfoot

No need to remove root. It will decay away.

I love dandelions roots. I eat them for breakfast Yummy!

I love dandelions and enjoy eating them for breakfast. Perfect to start a brand new morning YUM!
hush wrote the following:

Dandelion wine will be perfect to end the day.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

No need to remove the root, they will eventually die.

I let my dog eat the dandelions.