verdone extra usage

Hi

first time post - so take it easy on me. After 3 years of owning my own place I figured I should get the lawn in a better state. The lawn was full of weeds, mainly dandelions.

Using the concentrated verdone extra solution in a watering can, they look fairly dead now (treated 4 days ago). Lying flat and gorged (I beleive the hormonal treatment makes them grow faster than they can sustain).

Question is, do I mow the lawn and leave them to dissapear on their own. Or do I have to purchase a special removal tool (to get root out)?

cheers

BF

Reply to
bigfoot

No need to remove root. It will decay away.

Reply to
Frank

I love dandelions roots. I eat them for breakfast Yummy!

Reply to
hush

I love dandelions and enjoy eating them for breakfast. Perfect to start a brand new morning YUM!

Reply to
hush

No need to remove the root, they will eventually die.

Reply to
Layla

I let my dog eat the dandelions.

Reply to
kimboylan51

hush wrote the following:

Dandelion wine will be perfect to end the day.

Reply to
willshak