Using Wheelhorse as a Dozer

For some reason I get extra enjoyment out of using my old 70's, 8hp, Wheelhorse with the snow / dozer blade to push dirt around. I had a dumptruck load of Llama manure in an unused corner of my garden and the weeds / volunteers were covering it about a foot high. Decided to spread it over the garden and got the old Wheelhorse out to do the job. I've been leaving the chains on permanently for the last few years and the blade has been on it since last fall cause I no longer use that machine to mow. Put it in low range, take small bites at a time, and whallah - the manure is spread - and, at my age, that's better than having the Red Sox win a world series.

Reply to
Srgnt Bilko

1918? You have been around for a long time! :D
Reply to
Steveo