Used Lawn Mower Values?

Anyplace to find out what used mowers go for? I have a 2002 Scotts/John Deere 25HP 54 Inch Cutting Deck biggest John Deere makes in a garden Tractor. 90 hour son new engine replaced by John Deere service center, 200 hours on the rest of the mower. Paid $4200 for it
Anyplace to find out what used mowers go for? I have a 2002 Scotts/John Deere 25HP 54 Inch Cutting Deck biggest John Deere makes in a garden Tractor. 90 hour son new engine replaced by John Deere service center, 200 hours on the rest of the mower. Paid $4200 for it ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ebay
You can look at completed auctions to see what others were willing to pay.
Pagan
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Anyplace to find out what used mowers go for?</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I have a 2002 Scotts/John Deere 25HP 54 Inch Cutting Deck biggest John Deere makes in a garden Tractor. 90 hour son new engine replaced by John Deere service center, 200 hours on the rest of the mower. Paid $4200 for it</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><STRONG><FONT face=Arial size=2>Go negotiate a trade in on a new similar machine - that should give you a starting point.</FONT></STRONG></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=