unknown plant

ok so it seems giganews is blocking posts with pictures . if you have any ideas as to what this plant is let me know. seems you will have to read my mind as to what my plant looks like thanks to giganews . I could search the net with some names.
This is because this is a text-only newsgroup, Jill. The right way to do this is to post the picture on a website and then attach a link to it in your posts here. Hope this helps, Tomes

if this a text only newsgroup how come tom knew what my plant looks like?
Tomes wrote:

This isn't a binaries group. If you must show a pic, post it to a free server like http://tinypic.comand post the url here instead.
Are you stoopid?
Jill, I'm reading this group from a verizon news server. When I need to post binaries to a text group I use

I saw it too, Jill. Some servers let them come through, some block it. I am guessing that you lost about half of your audience maybe. Either way it is against the standard protocol to post a picture in a text group. The other folks' advice on how to post a picture is good advice as well. Tomes

JillAdams wrote:

Of course they blocked it, this is NOT a binaries newsgroup. Post your picture to alt.binaries.test and then just post the message id here.
--
Art