Two more woodchucks

Trapped two more woodchucks this week. Seems to me we are being overrun by these buggers.
Srgnt Billko wrote:

what do they taste like?

Well it is hard to describe - and it depends on how they are cooked - and wether it is a male or female - but in general pretty much like chicken.
Srgnt Billko wrote:

Nah. More like porcupine.
Just curious, any idea if they had been chucking and if so how much?