tulips

hey all,

I've got a tulip question... my first year with them. i bought them from a store rather than grow from a bulb. I know its lame, but i'm learning.

i have a question hopefully you can help out with.... when the season is done, do i snip of the flower head, trim it right down, or do i just let the flower die by itself and it will take care of itself next season...?

thanks a lot in advance, phil

Reply to
Phil Jones

I wait untill the follage has turned yellow and trim it to the ground. I tend to plant some sort of annual in it's place to take up the space. In the spring the tulip will be back.

Reply to
Timothy

Reply to
Phil Jones