Trying to find a manual for a Murray

I was given a 1990 Murray riding mower by my father, who received it from a guy he knows. I'm looking for a good resource for a owners manual for this mower as I have to do some minor repairs but need instructions. The model# is a 38608x12c. My primary repair is to replace the drive belt. Anyone have a resource for owners manuals for this mower?

Troy

Reply to
T.D. Hilton

  1. Remove the drive belt guard
  2. Remove the drive belt
  3. Install the new drive belt
  4. Replace the drive belt guard
Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Additional information: Do NOT try to do this while the engine is running and the mower deck is engaged.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Reply to
BiLbO