Trying to find a manual for a Murray

I was given a 1990 Murray riding mower by my father, who received it from a guy he knows. I'm looking for a good resource for a owners manual for this mower as I have to do some minor repairs but need instructions. The model# is a 38608x12c. My primary repair is to replace the drive belt. Anyone have a resource for owners manuals for this mower?
Troy

have
1. Remove the drive belt guard 2. Remove the drive belt 3. Install the new drive belt 4. Replace the drive belt guard
Additional information: Do NOT try to do this while the engine is running and the mower deck is engaged.

from
this
model#
Alright Bilko. Always figure in the dumbfuck factor. That's where OSHA gets its rules too.