True Green chemical service?

This biz has been going around the neighborhood asking people if they want to make their yard greener? What is so special about their chemicals or fertilizer? What are they actually using?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I've been told they use Lesco products. They're not particularly cheap, and I think they come way too often.
I've terminated their service...
-jav

like dale dribble.
grass goes real green over the septic tank. try manure.

Probably just an iron additive. As others have said, avoid them and any other service company that doesn't start with a soil sample from your yard and then tailor treatment to your specific needs. Most of them use a one-mix-fits-all solution that can possibly cause more harm than good.
Red