TroyBilt 47282 chippr/vac: need manual

Help! Need xerox, photocopy or digital images of pages of an owner's manual for the Troy-Bilt Chipper/Shredder Vac, model 47282. Thanks!

Parts breakdown: http://www.thelawnmowerguide.com/Troy-Bilt-Lawn-Mowers/troybilt-model /
Thanks, but I already have the parts catalog full of lists and exploded diagram. Looking for the operator's manual.
Edgar wrote:

Thanks, but I already have the parts catalog full of lists and exploded diagrams. Looking for the operator's manual.
Edgar wrote:

http://support.mtdproducts.com/cgi-bin/mtd.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid 8
Thanks, but when MTD split the TroyBilt assets with Murray, they pretty much got the label and that was it. MTD apparently wanted nothing to do with pre-bankruptcy machines, so they don't have any of the manuals OR parts. My 47282 is pre-bankruptcy.
Murray Inc., in their infinite wisdom, tossed out all the manuals and documents and contracted with Gardner Inc. to retail the remaining parts inventory. I think all they wanted was the real estate and manufacturing assets.
Oscar_Lives wrote:

http://support.mtdproducts.com/cgi-bin/mtd.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid 8
Do you still need a manual?
I'm new to this group but I am definitely interested in the manual for the Chipper Vac model 47282, is it available? What I really need is the part number for the Impeller Blades.
I'm assuming you understand the parts may not be available after reading mitcheroo's posting. I recently tried to order a Cutting Blade & it was not available.
There is no part called an impeller blade but there is a Fan Blade Kit -1901289- (Includes 4 blades & attaching hardware) that attaches to the same Rotor (what I call a flywheel) to which the cutting blade is attached.
The Owner/Operator Manual is 50 pages. The Parts Catalog is 16 pages. I'm willing: 1. To provide the part numbers from my catalog that best match your description of the part. 2. To provide the Owner/Operator and/or the Parts Catalog but I can't do it for free. Contact me @ snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com for availability. Please include "TroyBilt 47282 chippr/vac" in the subject line. +++++ +++++ +++++