TroyBilt 47282 chippr/vac: need manual

Help! Need xerox, photocopy or digital images of pages of an owner's manual for the Troy-Bilt Chipper/Shredder Vac, model 47282. Thanks!

Reply to
mitcheroo

Parts breakdown:

Edgar

Reply to
mitcheroo

Reply to
mitcheroo

Oscar_Lives

Thanks, but when MTD split the TroyBilt assets with Murray, they pretty much got the label and that was it. MTD apparently wanted nothing to do with pre-bankruptcy machines, so they don't have any of the manuals OR parts. My 47282 is pre-bankruptcy.

Murray > >

mitcheroo

Do you still need a manual?

Reply to
TrailQuest

I'm new to this group but I am definitely interested in the manual for the Chipper Vac model 47282, is it available? What I really need is the part number for the Impeller Blades.

Reply to
Mike D

I'm assuming you understand the parts may not be available after reading mitcheroo's posting. I recently tried to order a Cutting Blade & it was not available.

There is no part called an impeller blade but there is a Fan Blade Kit

-1901289- (Includes 4 blades & attaching hardware) that attaches to the same Rotor (what I call a flywheel) to which the cutting blade is attached.

The Owner/Operator Manual is 50 pages. The Parts Catalog is 16 pages. I'm willing: 1. To provide the part numbers from my catalog that best match your description of the part. 2. To provide the Owner/Operator and/or the Parts Catalog but I can't do it for free. Contact me @ snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com for availability. Please include "TroyBilt 47282 chippr/vac" in the subject line.

I'm new to this group but I am definitely interested in the manual for the Chipper Vac model 47282, is it available? What I really need is the part number for the Impeller Blades.

Reply to
TrailQuest

replying to mitcheroo, Bill wrote: Email me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. I have 47282 parts diagram

Reply to