Total Newbie Needs Help

Hi Guys.
So...I've never had a lawn before and the one I've just bought (worry not, there was a house attached) is a mess - even I know that.
A firm is laying a new drive and have quoted me for laying fresh turf as well.
Now...this is how naive I am.... Is laying turf in November a good idea ? I take it for granted that a job like that should be done in the spring.
--
Paul Haslam

On 11/20/2012 10:09 AM, Paul Haslam wrote:

It depends on where you are located. The farther north you are, the farther into winter the season has progressed.

Best to ask your local nursery folks.