Toro Tractor

I was given a Toro Lawn Tractor yesterday. It is a 8hp, 32 inch deck. The model number is 56145. The thing looks to be about 10 years old. It runs great. Does any abody know how old this machine is, and is there anything I should do to keep it running? I thought I might change the oil, and put in Mobil 1 synthetic oil.

Reply to
Howard Mora

What are the first two digits of the serial number? The year it was built is coded in there.

Take good care of it, It is a good machine.

Reply to
Artemis