Toro service manual

I'm trying to do a good deed for my neighbor, who can't get their lawnmower started. It's a Toro 20700 walk behind. After priming, it would start and run for only a second.

Is there a service manual out there I can download?

Thanks, Scott

Reply to
Scott Adams

Did you try the Toro website?

of the manuals are downloads, some you have to order.

Reply to
myself

That is a classic symptom of a blocked jet in the carb. If your friend is handy, the carb needs to be cleaned good, especially the jet (bowl nut) with a thin stiff sttel wire to open any clogged holes.

Reply to
Roger Sircar