Toro service manual

I'm trying to do a good deed for my neighbor, who can't get their lawnmower started. It's a Toro 20700 walk behind. After priming, it would start and run for only a second.
Is there a service manual out there I can download?
Thanks, Scott
Did you try the Toro website? https://lookup2.toro.com/request/request.cfm
Some of the manuals are downloads, some you have to order.

lawnmower
and
That is a classic symptom of a blocked jet in the carb. If your friend is handy, the carb needs to be cleaned good, especially the jet (bowl nut) with a thin stiff sttel wire to open any clogged holes.
Also at the end of season, let the unit run until it uses all gas in the tank and carb, to prevent future clogging from stale gas.

lawnmower
and