Tomorrow, I'm going hunting.

Got my 2 gallon pump sprayer loaded with weed killer, all ready to walk around my acre of property and hunt for dandelions, plantain, clover, ground ivy, and whatever else that doesn't look like grass. Wish me luck. :-)
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Don't gas the tomatoes by accident.
dgk wrote the following:

planters but the yield was terrible. Used Miracle Gro potting soil and all, but no more than two or three tomatoes, and no green peppers and no cukes worth eating. Everybody else I talked to got lots of tomatoes and other veggies from them. Might have been bad plants I got from Home Depot. I'll try a nursery this year.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Make sure you carry your cell phone and gps. We wouldn't want you getting lost.
Frank wrote the following:

I'm carrying my .40 H&K too, in case I run into Big Foot or something.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
willshak wrote:

Which weed killer concentrate are you planning to use?
David Modine wrote the following:

Ortho Weed B Gone Max 2 Oz per Gallon of water. (Amazon.com product link shortened)
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY