Tomato Rot?

I have notice that one of my tomatoes has developed rot at the bottom of this tomato.
The tomato plant is a Aunt Ruby's German Green. The outdoor temperature has been in the high 90's. No others are showing this problem.
Is this just a bad tomato or should I be worried about this problem?
http://www.MoeJones.info/garden/tomatorot.jpg
--
Moe Jones
http://www.MoeJones.info

has
You could put some powered milk around the plant for quick fix but a little lime will take care of it for the rest of the summer. If you water, water the soil, not the leaves.
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley
Stubby wrote:

Thanks
--