To all Sussex and Surrey members who love there lawns

I just wanted to pass onto to people a great source for your lawn needs, the turf I use as part of my daily work and think it should be the first choice for people laying new lawns..'Landscape and Sport Supplies' (http://www.lassdirect.com ).
--
Russell Eales

Bob F;972018 Wrote: > Russell Eales wrote:-

Was not a sales pitch Bob, I thought this was a forum which aim was to aid people?which I was trying to give a good source for supplies. If any issues were caused it was not meant.
--
Russell Eales

Bob F;972759 Wrote: > Russell Eales wrote:-

> useful

It would rather silly to list all the shops in my town on a lawn forum, other posts are people asking about certain product not just news so why not try aid people, I was not pushing my personal business so really don't see where the problem was,
--
Russell Eales