Tilling the yard advice please

Page 2 of 2
dgk said:

Good luck, man. Sometimes the best route isn't possible, but it sounds like you did the best with what you have to work with. I'm sure it'll be fine. =)
--

Eggs

My weight is perfect for my height.... which varies.
All I know is the TV new in the Austin, TX area said herbicide runoff like roundup are killing invertebrates and fish in and near the local water hole (Barton Springs).
The purpose of peat moss is to loosen up the soil and breaking down to feed bacteria, which in turn makes the soil more nutritious to the foliage. I don't know if your soil needs this or not. You said clay soil. Consider some sandy soil added, and some peat moss or other organic to feed long term. Use the tilller to mix it in.
--
Dave

Apathy and denial are close cousins

Thanks. Even if I don't manage to get rid of all the crabgrass and clover, at least the soil will be stirred up. Before I do this I'll try to get the soil analyzed to find out what I really need to do.

If it's not too late, this may help you Regards Data http://www.gardenseeker.com/lawns/top_dressing_lawns.htm