The best office plants

Hello,
I'd like to place some decorative plants on my desk, but it doesn't ge much light. Is there anything that's not too common? Everyone has peac lillies or something similar on their desk. Are there any alternatives There are lights, but they are incandescent lights. I don't thin African Violets will get adequate lighting
-- kel ----------------------------------------------------------------------- kelp's Profile: http://www.HomeOutfit.com/member.php?userid # View this thread: http://www.HomeOutfit.com/showthread.php?td10
Kelp, Try 'Golden Pothos' or 'Hoya' Niether will bloom but both take office conditions well.. just dont forget to water on occasion
Virgo91967

Hi,
You might also want to try some rye grass in a saucer or a small pot. It will definatley cheer your day up at the office with your own patch of grass on or around your desk. Not to mention it something different and orginal. Who knows in a week or two your colleagues might be wanting one too.
Grass in a Pot is starting to become a trend / hip thing to do these days.
Joe