I was watching that DIY show, Grow it and Mow it? Good show on lawns. I saw this guy had some kind of power thatcher, but the camera was showing the actual thatching process, I heard what I thought was a little gas engine? Are these available at most rental places? My lawn looks just like the one in the show that needed thatching...