That 4 step program..

Are these 4 step programs (i.e;,Scott's) worthwhile or am I just being a gullible uninformed consumer?

Since I put all the money into this new lawn last year - I did buy the Step-1 but I put it down late (according to the bag) because of the aerating and re-seeding done this past April to avoid killing off that new seed. After closer inspection of the bag it says to wait 4-6 weeks before applying step-2 which I haven't purchased.

What's the problem with applying them earlier than the suggested time period?

It seems the main goal of step-2 is for weed control which sounds like a good idea but I don't want to be throwing more cash into the dirt just for the sake of following the 4 step program..

Also, is there an archived/FAQ for this group so that I don't ask questions that have been discussed over and over again?

Thanks again people.. Bob

Reply to
Bob Sacamano

Tom J