test response

Are mushrooms organic?
On Jun 17, 4:49pm, jon snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

I think it depends on the circumstances under which they are grown. Some are and some are not.

I would agree. I should depend on the way they grew or were planted and how they were cared for while growing.
On Jun 17, 5:49pm, jon snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Thats a good question. I would have to say that they could be, but most probably are not. I'm sure they use some sort of fertilizer on them.
On Jun 17, 5:49pm, jon snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

I'm sure you can find some that are at the right market place.
On Jun 17, 5:49pm, jon snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Yes.
On Jun 17, 5:49pm, jon snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Good luck with that.