SWING SET PLAN

Can anyone send the plan for a basic swing set? reply here please, then I send my email address. regards.
If you get a good plan let me know. I sell barrels and saw a swing made from a whiskey barrel, only a one seater but it looked good. ------------------------------------------------------ Support American Families, Buy Made In USA! Kentucky Rustic Barrels http://www.KentuckyRustic.com