Sunflower Help

Hi Guys

My daughter has come home from school with a sunflower seedling. The idea is that we grow it and take a picture when fully grown for a school project.

This has now grown to about 18 inches tall - and is now in a good sized pot.

Whats the best care we can give it for maximum growth and health.

Have noticed that some of the older leaves have now become discoloured and very limp looking - is this normal as it grows?

any help will be appreciated - and may even put the pic on here once it is fully grown.

Thanks for reading and helping out.

Reply to
Digmeup

Thanks for reading all... but after 3 days of rain i have managed to ge a fork in the lawn, so i think a regular good soaking is whats neede

Reply to
Digmeup