"Striping" a lawn?

My next door neighbor has a lawn service mow his lawn. I notice this last time they mowed, they made the dark/light stripes.
I read an interview with a pro ballfield greenskeeper once, and he said that's done just by using a bar that leans the grass.
Is there something like this I can mount to my Dixon ZTR, or is this for "pro" level only?
They use a very expensive Walker mower on my neighbor's lawn.

It's done by using a reel type lawn mower (like the old non-motorized push lawnmowers). Motorized ones are expensive because they are for the commercial market. If you have a small area, you can buy one of the old non-motorized ones.
I just read an article about that same topic. It said that the lawn is "rolled" with a small roller attached to the rear of the mower. you would mow back and forth and each direction would "roll" the blades of grass the opposite way.

Yes, you're right. I didn't know they had those. I found a web site: http://www.bigleaguelawns.com/index.htm
The rollers create the same effect as a reel type lawn mower.