String trimmer will not start

I have not started my trimmer in about a month. There first pull or two it kicked once, but nothing since. The primer bulb appears to have a crack in it as it leaks gas when I push it. It is a Sthil FS-74.
Any help?

Obviously, if the primer bulb is leaking, the engine won't get gas - and usually this prevents the engine from running.
Replace the primer bulb - or better yet, take it to a shop & have it replaced. The gas lines attatched to the primer bulb are usually hardened and need replacing as well. Unless you are a very good DIY guy, pay to have it done. Bob-tx