Strange Weed in Lawn

Help!
Can anyone identify this invasive plant in our lawn and how to get rid of it?
http://www.davco.bc.ca/weedsinlawn.html
Thanks in advance, Dave
Canada latitude 53 degrees
Dave said:

Looks like common toadflax AKA butter-and-eggs (Linaria vulgaris). Related to snapdragons. Can spread aggressively. I see it growing along the railroad tracks when I walk into town.
--
Pat K. ('someplace.net' is comcast)

Thanks. Any idea how to get rid of it?
Dave

I just looked it up and found this: http://www.ext.nodak.edu/extpubs/plantsci/weeds/w1239w.htm
It is Yellow Toadflax.
Once again, Thanks
Dave

Pretty good looking weed.

Yes, the flowers look nice. The link to the pictures is now offline. Thanks once again.
Dave