"Stinkbugs" -- any idea how to prevent or get rid of them?

They're all over and I'd really appreciate any ideas on how to prevent, control or get rid of them!

Thanks!

/fred.r

Reply to
freddotr

They're all over and I'd really appreciate any ideas on how to prevent, control or get rid of them!

Thanks!

/fred.r

Reply to
freddotr

They're all over and I'd really appreciate any ideas on how to prevent, control or get rid of them!

Thanks!

/fred.r

Reply to
freddotr

Gee Fred, I didn't see your post- maybe you can post it a couple more times?

Cyber

Reply to
fromCyberspace

:) They're all over and I'd really appreciate any ideas on how to :) prevent, control or get rid of them! :) :) Thanks! :) :) /fred.r

Stinkbugs will be oriented to a specific plant host. Find what they are feeding on and you can address them there.

Lar

It is said that the early bird gets the worm, but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

Reply to
Lar