Sticky snow

What's the best thing to use, to prevent snow from sticking in my snowblower chute?
0din wrote:

Car wax. It also works on a snow shovel. Really works.

I use and like spray silicone.
When we purchased our snow blower we were told to spray t he chute and blade with WD 40 to prevent the snow from sticking

On 2/12/2005 9:33 AM US(ET), Don took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

PAM (cooking spray) works too.

--
Bill