STEVEO! :)

Hey Steveo,
I have a quick question, you probably have already answered this but I couldn't recall what you said. I fertilized my grass with turf bulder March 27th, but given the recent invasion of dandilions/white top weeds I was going to refertilize with Scotts +2 with weed control (after the 6 weeks period). Would this give me the best results? Or should I continue too use Weed-B-Gone and pull the weeds?
Shane

morning when there's a dew on works well. Also, you don't want any rain in the forecast for 24 hrs after your application.
You can always spot re-treat the hard to kill weeds that may not be controlled by your weed and feed, after you see the results in a couple weeks.

please dont upset steveo he will come to your house and take pictures
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (I Am Not George) wrote:

How much is that going too cost? :)
Shane