starter kits for cuttings

I need to start a large number of plants from cuttings and would like to find a large starting kit similar to a seed starting kit.

Can anyone know where I can purchase such a kit?

Thanks,

QUEST

Reply to
QUEST

I clone a lot of oleanders and crepe myrtle, and I don't use any sort of starter kit for it .

The oleanders I just cut a 6 inch length, clip the leaves to half size, and put in a jar of water. When the white roots have formed, I transplant into pot sized containers and keep watered until full leaves are formed.

The crepe myrtle, I cut to 8 inch lengths and stick them into a dirt filled pot, or into the ground, and keep it wet and out of the sun. I never use any root stimulant or plastic covers. I have a good mortality rate, probably around 90% or so....

Lots of plants can be cloned in this manner. Using google may give you some ideas. Good luck.

Andy in Eureka, Texas

Reply to
AndyS