Stabil

I notice Stabil is now marketing a blend primarily for marine engines. I thought it was a gas treatment and I never saw gas differentiated between land and marine useage. Whats up?
Red
on 8/16/2009 10:26 PM (ET) Red wrote the following:

Moisture? Maybe it has a Dry Gas mixed in.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
willshak wrote:

It is for methanol added to gas. Methanol does a job on marine gas tanks and lines. Same for other gas powered small engines, like lawnmowers, which is where I use it.
GA