St. Augustine Grass Weed Control

Okay, I'm trying get better at maintaining my own lawn. I have this weed or crab grass that I have looked up on the Internet and believe to be Globe Sedge. I can spray this stuff with Round Up and it still won't die. I've used Scott's Bonus S -- nothing.
Any suggestions?
Thanks! Tom

Use a product called Image. It's very effective against sedges.
The Atrazine in the Bonus S isn't effective on sedges at all. Roundup probably will take the top off of it, but the root will come right back. Image is good but you'll probably have to use it in combination with 529 MSMA. The other option is a product called Manage that is labeled for purple and yellow netsedge. Might work on globe sedge too.

MSMA is not recommended for St. Augustine.

What will happen if I lay down the Image without MSMA? Someone else posted that it shouldn't be used with St. Augustine.
Also, can you tell me if I can lay down Image, if I have recently laid down Bonus S?
THANKS!

still
I haven't had a problem just using Image by itself. It takes several weeks to kill sedges so some people think it doesn't work well, but you just have to be patient with it. I do prefer to use it via a hose-end sprayer. I noticed this year they have started selling it with the hose-end sprayer built in.