sprinkler problem

Hi one of my sprinklers is always flooded, its the lowest one in the system. So I assume there's water leaking from the valve, into the system and its collecting there, but I'm not sure what I would need to look for at the valve. thank in advance for any help john

By "flooded," do you simply mean that water pools up around that sprinkler head after it shuts off, and possibly while other sprinklers on the system are still operating? If so, I had a similar problem. In fact, a very small stream of water would often continue from that sprinkler head even after the system had moved on to another station (I have 10 stations on my system). I called the sprinkler service and learned that it is actually normal for the lowest head to act in that way. It was simply draining as a result of gravity. They were able to raise the head slightly for me and add more soil in that area, and that elimianted the problem. However, he said that it really is not a "problem" (as I perceived it) and should not be a concern.
I hope your issue is as simple as mine was and hope this information helps.
MaryL

flooded around the valve box, no?

problem solved, cant get parts to fix, just need to buy a new valve, take the old one off, put the new one on, wire it up no leaky. thanks