Springtime

It`s springtime--- where is everybody? I`m looking forward to cutting grass, planting some veggies, and all that goes with this time of year. What are your plans for this spring?

Reply to
Herb Eneva

My plans for this spring are to invite you over to my home so you can cut grass, plant some veggies, and all that goes with this time of the year. Me? While you are doing that, I'll make us all some great barbecue.

Bob-tx

Reply to
Bob-tx

=A0I`m looking

Cutting grass gets old fast. After the first time, I look at it as an enforced exercise routine.

Reply to
Frank

Spring is always a welcomed time of year especially 'hydroponic'

after a long, cold winter. In Boston, springtime is a chance to forget all about the snow and ice and instead embrace the numerous outdoor activities the city has to offer.

First and foremost is the Boston Marathon. The world's oldest and most prestigious annual marathon attracts runners from all over the world. The race starts in nearby Hopkinton and finishes 26 miles, 385 yards later in Boston's Back Bay.

Play Ball! The Boys of Summer actually begin their quest to reach the Fall Classic in the spring. The Boston Red Sox begin their season in April and they play in the venerated and legendary Fenway Park. The historic ballpark offers tours of its fable grounds until two hours before first pitch.

While not outside, the spring also means it's post season time for the NBA's Boston Celtics and the NHL's Boston Bruins. Both teams play at TD Garden.

Reply to
allen73