Spray that will kill grass only?

There are a few areas where the grass is taking over and I'd like to find a way to spray out the grass without killing the other plants filling in. I've pretty much pulled all that I can, but some of it is difficult to get and and I always miss some.
Can someone suggest a spray that will kill grass only? Also wondering what other types of plants I should avoid spraying with this chemical.
Thanks!

Unless the other plants that you wish to preserve are hardy, shrubs I am afraid that you are out of luck. There is no such chemical that I have ever heard of.
Peter H

the soil. I've had fair success with a wick application and 5% tracker dye added to the mix. You still have to be careful tho.

Try Ornamec 170 Grass herbicide. I bought mine here:
http://www.wildseedfarms.com/ornamec.htm
mightyslow <mightyjoe.comcast.net> wrote:

"We only recommend the use of this product to control grass which invades your wildflowers; any other applications are at the users own risk."

Even if you do find something the says it "kills grass only" I'd recommend you to avoid applying it to *any* vegetation you don't want dead.
I don't know of anything that kills grass only, but maybe someday soon there will be. We all know Roundup kills just about anything. Yet, they have genetically engineered crops like soybeans and cotton so they can be sprayed with it. The weeds die and the soybeans live. I was pretty amazed when I first learned that!