Soil for new lawn type of soil and supplier

Hello
I am in the process of landscaping my garden. I need new soil for my lawn approximate 50mm thick for an area of 20 meter by 20 meters. Approximately 20m3. Which soil should I use (details so I know what to ask for) and goes anyone know a supplier that gives good price?
Thanks Dave
--
rasik

Yes, screened topsoil and you can get it from NJ Gravel and Sand, here in Wall, NJ. Of course delivery might be an issue if you're located in Austalia, China or the UK. Think that might have some bearing on the answer. Unbelivable.