Snowplow on a Cub Cadet

I have 2 vintage Cub Cadet 128's - and a bunch of old garden tractor snowplows. Never bothered putting a plow on a 128 before but I vaguely remembered having a matching plow. Went to my junk pile yesterday and found 2 - complete and in good shape. Went on pretty easy and looks good. The tractor already has chains and wheel weights on it. Might as well put the other one on the other tractor too. I have a plow on a Wheelhorse C81 and leave it on all year to push dirt, gravel, compost, etc in the warm weather.
Srgnt Billko Wrote:

And your problem (Question) is.....??
-- restrorob

And you think you're the "problem solver" or the "answer man" ?
restrorob wrote:

Srgnt Billko doesn't need to have a question. Sometimes he is just chatting.
--
Art