Snowblower #3

Pulled #3 out of the weeds and briars today and brought it home to clean it up and get it running. It's an old (very old) Wards - mostly orange and white but it has been "upgraded" to a newer red 8 hp engine. This ran last year so it should run again soon. I leave #1 at home, #2 at the top of the 300' uphill driveway at my other property, and #3 down at the bottom of the hill near the street. After this I'll mount a snowblower on the John Deere 110 - and get the one with the twin cylinder Agway ready to sell. Oh yeah, and put the plow on the Farmall Cub. I've left the plows on the Wheelhorse C-81 and the Massey Harris Pony all year.
Bring on the snow.