Snapper rider help

Anyone know were I can get instructions for replacing the rubber axle boot on a Snapper SR 830 8 HP rider? The one that's bad is unfortunately on the side where it looks like the gearbox, etc. needs to come off. I already did a Google search and didn't find any web sites or links to Snapper for this type thing.
Thanks for your help
Clark snipped-for-privacy@netstartel.com

Snapper +repair +manual
returned 5130 hits. This link looks promising: http://www.smcrocker.com/snapper.html
Some of the others may be better.
--
Colbyt
Remove " stopspam." from the email address to reply via email