snapper rear-tine tiller

Greetings, Can anyone send me to a site where I can find a diagram on routing the drive belt on my snapper tiller? In the time it took to get the engine reapired, I have forgotten how to thread the belt!! TIA.

drive
reapired,
No diagram but let me guess. You have 3 pulleys ? Loop it around the drive pulley (from the motor) to the driven pulley (at the business end of the machine). If the idler pulley is a "flat" pulley position the belt so the flat side of the belt is against the idler pulley. If the idler pulley is a "V" idler position the belt so the V side of the belt is against the pulley. Replace the pulley guards.

Bummer, didja try google?