Snapper Rear-Engine Riding Mower?

I wonder if any of you own or have used this riding mower and if so, how well do you like it ? It is smaller and less expensive than the "tractor" type mowers , but it looks pretty nifty and maneuverable.
I am considering a basic, modest-sized riding mower perhaps in the $1,200-1600 range, if that is feasible.
Any comments please, specifically on the Snapper Rear Engine mower, or others that are a good value in this price range ?
Thanks for any helpful comments. !!!
--James--

I mowed my lawn for years with a Snapper. It was about 30 years old when I retired it (still have it) to get a mower with a wider cut. The single blade, if kept sharp, does a fine job of cutting. I got a bagger for mine too, that also worked well for sucking up leaves in the fall.
Chas Hurst wrote:

I've been running a Snapper 21" self propelled in my lawn care business and the mower has performed very very well. I like the quality and forethought that went into the design and construction of the little mower. vacuums and bags leaves very well. I also like how the self propelled unit is of a modular design allowing for each component part to be replaced as needed due to wear.
if their riders are anywhere near the quality and performance level of their walk behind mowers then I'd recommend the purchase.
James wrote:

I believe that'd be the kind Forest Gump had. Forest liked his a lot and I remember him saying how he'd cut that entire football field for free.
<g>
every time I see one of those Snapper Rear-Engine Riding Mowers I can't help but think of good old Forest.