Snapper Lawn Mower Oil Change

I just bought a used snapper with a B&S 6hp motor. I always do my own oil changes, but for the life of me I can't find the drain plug. How do I remove old oil? Tip it over?
dave wrote:

It's usually on the bottom of the engine, in the deck blade area.
On Sep 5, 11:21 am, do snipped-for-privacy@do.com wrote:

That is what I have always had on my other mowers. No drain plug on the bottom, and nothing on the side (like my snow blower)

Go to http://www.snapper.com/residential.html #
Click on Publications, and fill in the model number. You'll see a manual with instructions.

Well son of gun! It said to turn the mower upside down and drain through the fill hole. Thanks for the web site!
dave wrote:

Most of the newer B&S engines don't have a drain plug. You have to turn it over. I think they save about 25 cents by eliminating it.
--
Art

Art wrote:

My new Briggs has a drain plug, and a short drain pipe to boot
Clark
Clark said:

It used to be a long drain pipe, but was met by a 10" pine twig. =)
--

Eggs

-How to become immortal: Read this signature tomorrow and follow its
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

I'm laughing my ass off, LOL, oh yea, laugh out loud too.
My new Sig should be "look out for ten inch sticks! they are lawn tractor killers" I'll have an update this Friday or Saturday (like anyone cares)
Clark
I care Clark. Your original thread has given me many smiles.

jacko wrote:

Some of us are laughies some are laughers, we all have our turns.
Clark