Snapper HZT21480BV For Trade or Trade

This mower is NOT good for the hills and etc. in my yard. Works great on a fairly level lawn but mine is not. The mower has 104 hours on it and it has been maintained properly. 21HP Briggs, 48" welded steel deck, all the specs can be seen at:

It is the top of the line on that page...the Fastcut XL.

I would like to sell it or trade it for a conventional lawn tractor of equal value or lesser value and some cash.

Reply to
dnelson

There is a buy-sell-trade forum at

You may also be able to get info on what machine is best suited to your lawn.

GrtArtiste

Reply to
GrtArtiste