Sleeve hitch cultivators

Finally got my first attempt to cultivate with a sleeve-hitch set on an old

12hp Cub Cadet. It worked but I was using chain for the lift and I see I need a solid connector so I can keep down pressure on the cutivators. They worked with a concrete block on them but I didn't have enough leverage to lift it then. Thes are old heavy steel cultivators but not quite heavy enough to stay down in my heavy soil.

Anybody else have sleeve-hitch experience ?

Reply to
Srgnt Bilko