Skag vs Kubota mower. Thoughts please.

We have been looking at purchasing a new lawn mower. These are the 2

Skag Wildcat - Sale price $7800. Gas power engine, 27 horse, 61 inch cut Kubota - Sale price $10,100. Diesel engine, 26 horse, 60 inch cut

Both have features that we like. Both are zero turn mowers with deck under mower.

We would appreciate thoughts, experiences, etc. Please advise.

Thanks!

Roger

Reply to
rogerfisher