Simoniz pressure washer serious problem

I bought a Simoniz Pressure 1400 psi washer 2 years ago, it has been working fine until recently. The problem is, after I turn it on the motor cannot stop although the water comes out with the right pressure. The motor is supposed to stop when releasing the trigger, but it doesn't. EVEN WORSE, when I switch the unit to OFF position, the motor is still running!!! It seems like a bad design because the power switch doesn't even kill the incoming 110V !! So, I had to pull the plug in order to stop it.
My friend is having the same model , and has exactly the same problem. Anyone knows how to fix it?
Sounds like the pressure switch is stuck on. Could be caused by a piece of dirt inside the switch or rust or crud holding it closed. Could also be the contacts were cheap and have welded themselves shut. Shouldn't be hard to pull it apart and repair the switch.
--
Steve