Sego Palm Seeds

Dear Group, My Sego Palm tree has produced some lovely red seeds. They fell off and I would like to plant them. My questions are these. Do I need to let them dry for a time, or do I need to peel the fleshy part off of them or can I just put them in some potting soil ? And does anyone know how long it might be before shoots might come up?
Thanks for any and all help. Sandy
Cycas revoluta - "Sago Palms" How to grow them from seed.
http://www.rhapisgardens.com/sagos/sagoseed.htm
Hope this helps. Donna